Join us on Monday, May 27, 2019 for a two-day intensive course in Toronto! Register before April 30 to enjoy early bird pricing.
Gain the confidence to dive into housing development and redevelopment with this in-person course tailored to community housing providers. A must for those looking to succeed in today’s social housing landscape and to capitalize on government funding.
Walk away with a deeper understanding of:
- the development process for housing providers
- evaluating the housing needs in your community
- how to build a team and manage financial resources
- entering and navigating the construction phase
- successfully operating your new building
This course is designed to provide you with practical knowledge
and give you a toolkit to help you get started on your own development
projects. Plus, you’ll earn a certificate for successfully completing the
“Having this as an in-person course was very helpful. Networking was great. Being able to ask questions personally was very helpful. This was a great course and I would highly recommend it.”
- 2018 Participant