FREE for ONPHA Housing members!
Space is limited and registration is first come first served!
Sound procurement processes will save your organization significant time, money, and stress, while maximizing your effectiveness. In the community housing sector where budgets are tight and often unpredictable, it’s especially important to get procurement right. No wonder non-profit housing providers rank it as a top area of concern.
But procurement can be a challenge for non-profits. Providers often tell us they struggle to recruit people with the right expertise, and smaller organizations can lack capacity to build a dedicated procurement team.
Whatever your situation, you’ll leave this seminar with practical strategies that help you procure the goods and services you need using the resources at your disposal.
What will I learn?
- How good procurement practices will support your mission
- Why good procurement is both an operational issue and a governance issue
- How to assess your organization's procurement performance, including gaps
- Common myths around procurement practices – learn the difference between best practices that will save you time and those that are inefficient
- An introduction to supplier selection processes (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.), when to apply them, and how to manage each one effectively
- How to develop (or revise) a good procurement policy
Who should attend?
Whether your organization is small or large, rural or urban, this seminar will be valuable to all managers and board members of non-profit housing organizations and any staff who make purchasing decisions.
This seminar is brough to you by ONPHA and Round Table Procurement Services (RTPS)
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
Contact us at email@example.com