Thursday, June 21, 2018 | 2 to 3 p.m.
Tenants and applicants have the right to a review of your decision to refuse to offer them a unit or change or remove their rent-geared-to-income (RGI) subsidy. Learn from an RGI review panel professional about what makes a good decision and how to avoid having your decisions reviewed.
This webinar will walk you through:
- The legislative framework for reviews
- What decisions can be appealed and by whom
- Differing models from service area to service area
- The effective use of discretion
- Considerations before making a decision
Roberta Jagoe, Policy Analyst, Region of Durham Housing Services Division
Roberta Jagoe is responsible for the development of local housing policies and procedures under the Housing Services Act for Durham Region’s Housing Services Division. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to any discussion on rent-geared-to-income (RGI) administration.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org