Wednesday, May 29, 2019 | 2 to 3 p.m.
The community housing sector is evolving, and boards of non-profit housing organizations are seeing the need to become more strategic, financially-diligent, sustainable and innovative. Strategic planning can pave the way forward in these areas and ensure your organization’s success into the future.
An effective strategic planning process takes boards and stakeholders out of the day-to-day challenges of their organizations and allows them to reflect on and resolve the big-picture issues. Join our expert Ty Smith – Education and Research Advisor, ONPHA – as he walks us through the practical steps of this process so you can get started on a plan that will help you navigate decision-making and grow as an organization.
Walk away with a deeper understanding of:
- the many benefits of strategic planning
- how to prepare for the planning process
- the components of a strategic plan
- what makes an effective strategic plan
- how to track your success
To register for this webinar:
Education and Research Advisor | Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association
Ty has a passion for and expertise in facilitating individual and organizational growth and learning, with a focus on fostering a culture of equity and inclusion. For more than 20 years, he has designed and facilitated community and work place learning initiatives addressing equity and inclusion, social determinants of health, governance, and organizational planning and development.
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
You will receive your confirmation and webinar login instructions via email two weeks before the webinar date.
Contact us at email@example.com