Award for Excellence
Recognizing innovative non-proﬁt housing providers that respond to tenant and/or community needs with imagination and insight. These outstanding organizations go beyond their housing mandates, building strong tenant communities and partnerships, housing populations that have been poorly served, advocating and supporting new development, and demonstrating originality and innovation to manage housing more eﬀectively.
The organization must be an ONPHA Regular Member (housing provider) and meet the following criteria:
Download the Award for Excellence Nomination Form
- oﬀers services that go beyond housing
- builds strong tenant communities and community partnerships
- houses people who have been poorly served by other approaches to housing
- successfully advocates for the development of new non-proﬁt housing
- develops new ways to manage housing more eﬀectively
- demonstrates originality and innovation
Nomination deadline: Friday, May 12, 2017 by 5 p.m.