ONPHA Innovation Award
Recognizing non-proﬁt housing providers that have developed an innovative response to an environmental, operational or community challenge. These organizations demonstrate creativity, high-quality and innovation by creating a unique program or service to address challenges facing their organization, communities or tenants. Their initiatives demonstrate promising outcomes and serve as inspirations for other non-proﬁt housing providers.
One or more of the applicants must be an ONPHA Regular Member (housing provider) and meet the following criteria:
Download the ONPHA Innovation Award Nomination Form
- demonstrates creativity, quality and innovation
- has created a unique program or service response to a challenge facing the corporation, its tenants, community, or physical environment, either individually or in partnership
- the program or service response can serve as a model for other non-proﬁt housing providers
- has evidence (qualitative or quantitative) of the initiative’s impact on individuals, the community, the environment and/or the organization.
- is a recent initiative, in place no longer than ﬁve years
Nomination deadline: Friday, May 12, 2017 by 5 p.m.