Housing member benefits
An ONPHA housing membership gives non-profit housing providers and their staff access to services designed to support them from every angle:
- Learning and professional development opportunities tailored to non-profit housing providers
- Tools and resources to help members save time and eliminate guesswork
- Responsive member support, to help navigate the questions and challenges that come your way
- Information and updates in convenient, time-saving formats
- Conference and events to bring the sector together
- Networks and knowledge exchange to help members innovate, collaborate and share best practices
- Advocacy and government relations to bring our members' needs to the table
- Policy and research to help ground government and sector decision-making
- Exclusive deals and discounts on the products and services housing providers need
- Awards and recognition to share our sector's success stories
ONPHA housing members benefit from free access to webinars, Regional Meetings, ONPHA’s Member Support Helpline, members-only tools and resources, timely updates through our e-Alerts email newsletter, and exclusive bulk purchasing deals.
Housing members can also access ONPHA’s courses and our annual Conference and Trade Show at preferred rates.