Strategic planning 1 hour, half day, Facilitation available on one or more sections
The Board is responsible for financial and legal compliance, the long term safety of the building, and the well-being of tenants. Strategic planning is the single most effective way to ensure the health of your organization.
This work shop leads participants to:
- Understand the cycle of strategic planning and how the individual elements build towards a plan that is customized to meet their organizational needs
- Know how to facilitate the participation of the full board and stakeholders in the process
- Oversee the creation and monitoring of business plans that operationalize the strategic directions of the organization
Participants will take away a comprehensive package of concise resources including:
- Strategic planning checklist
- Facilitation strategies including tenant and stakeholder engagement
- Sample planning session agenda and business plan
This workshop can be customized to include the facilitation of one or more of the strategic planning processes for the organization and develop a work plan to complete the strategic plan.