ONPHA’s more than 700 members house over 400,000 people in 163,000 homes across 220 Ontario communities. They are a critical part of the fabric of every community and provide decent, affordable home to low and moderate income households. Many of our members provide specialized housing and support services for Ontarians who need help to enjoy a successful tenancy.
There's a place for you in ONPHA
Since 1988, Ontario’s non-profit providers have looked to ONPHA to help them build capacity, advocate with a strong voice, and navigate change. ONPHA membership gives sector organizations and professionals access to services designed to support them from every angle:
- Learning and professional development opportunities tailored to non-profit housing providers
- Tools and resources to help members save time and eliminate guesswork
- Responsive member support, to help navigate the questions and challenges that come your way
- Information and updates in convenient, time-saving formats
- Conference and events to bring the sector together
- Networks and knowledge exchange to help members innovate, collaborate and share best practices
- Advocacy and government relations to bring our members' needs to the table
- Policy and research to help ground government and sector decision-making
- Exclusive deals and discounts on the products and services housing providers need
- Awards and recognition to share our sector's success stories
View our 2017-2018 Member Benefits booklet to learn more about the services and savings that ONPHA membership unlocks.
Learn how to join ONPHA.
Members can access our member directories to search for housing members or associate members.