Annually, ONPHA hosts the largest conference in Canada for non-profit housing providers. The 2017 Conference takes place November 3-5 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls with Education Day on November 2.
About the Conference
This year's theme is Shaping our Future. We’re moving towards a modernized future for non-profit housing, and it’s the people within the sector who will pave the way for the healthy, vibrant communities of tomorrow. We have the knowledge, we have the tools, we have the drive. Now it’s time to spring into action – to strategize, innovate and take risks. In 2017, join us in shaping our future!
Each year, the ONPHA Conference and Trade Show attracts more than 1,100 delegates, including non-profit housing staff, board members and tenants from across Ontario, as well as service managers and government officials.
Conference delegates can look forward to:
- 60 educational, professional development sessions plus TWO keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,100 non-profit housing professionals, government representatives, community partners and service managers
- Complimentary admission to the ONPHA Trade Show on November 3, which hosts 80 exhibitors showcasing the supplies and services you need
- The annual ONPHA Gala, our night of celebration! Share a meal, toast ONPHA award winners and enjoy live entertainment with your peers.
Registration opens June 12.
ONPHA has a hotel group booking at both the Marriott on the Falls and Marriott Fallsview in Niagara Falls.
Marriot on the Falls:
- Slightly closer to the Convention Centre (4-minute walk)
- Booking dates: Wednesday, November 1 – Monday, November 6
- Cityview room rates: $135/night
- Fallsview room rates: $155/night
- Parking: Self-parking $29/day, valet is $35/day
- Book via telephone at 1-800-618-9059 (you MUST mention that you are part of the Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association group booking) or click here to book a On the Falls room online.
- Slightly closer to the Falls, 6-minute walk to Convention Centre
- Booking dates: Thursday, November 2 – Sunday, November 5
- Room rate: $165/night
- Parking: Valet only at $40/day
- Book via telephone at 1-888-501-8916 (you MUST mention that you are part of the Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association group booking) or click here to book a Fallsview room online.
Partner with ONPHA in 2017!
Shine a spotlight on your organization and connect with new and existing customers within your target market at this year’s conference.
Trade Show – Friday, November 3, 2017
Exhibiting at our annual trade show provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision makers, and connect with non-profit housing providers. More than 80% of our delegates attend the Trade Show each year!
New in 2017 – To make the planning of your trade show space easier, ONPHA is now offering discounted furniture and carpet packages to bundle with your booth purchase. Packages include table, chairs, linens, carpet and more! Purchase these bundles at time of registration.
Partnering with ONPHA connects you directly with more than 700 non-profit housing organizations through digital, print and onsite recognition. We offer several levels of sponsorship to meet your marketing goals and budget.
Showcase your organization by advertising in our conference guides and onsite at Conference events – the perfect complement to your Trade Show booth! Advertising options include display ads in both “must-read” Conference guides, inserts in our delegate bags and onsite demonstrations at the Trade Show.
To see a detailed overview of all partnership opportunities, download the 2017 Partnership Opportunities Brochure or view our online version. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.927.9144 ext. 126 or 1-800-297-6660 ext. 126.