|Registration is now open!
This spring, we're inviting members to join us for Regional Meetings across Ontario.
March 29 to April 27 | 9 a.m to 3 p.m., with registration starting at 8:30 a.m.
14 Ontario communities
See below for a full list of dates and locations.
What's on the agenda?
With the theme of Building a Sustainable Future, we've put together a full day of networking, learning and discussion, to help us all evolve to meet changing demands. Join us for an interactive day, where we'll work to answer some of our sector's most pressing questions:
- What does 'modernization' mean, in real terms, for housing providers?
- What changes can we expect from the provincial and federal governments?
- How can we apply more business-like, entrepreneurial thinking to the work we do?
- How can we strengthen our organizations to be more flexible and resilient through change?
Who can attend?
Regional Meetings are free to attend
, open exclusively to ONPHA housing members
and service managers
*Service Manager members have access to up to two free registrations. Additional registrations are available for a fee of $99.
How do I register?
- Click REGISTER or the "Register now" button below.
- Click “New Registration”
- Verify your information (please ensure you enter a valid email address so you can receive key updates on your regional meeting)
- If you have been provided a discount code, please enter this in the “ID Code” section
- Please select the meeting location you wish to attend
- If you are required to pay to attend the meeting, please enter your payment method
- Print your invoice and keep for your records
Don't miss out!
Registration for each Regional Meeting will close two weeks prior to the date of each meeting. See the chart below for registration closing date for each location.
If you have any questions about the Regional Meetings, please contact Leah Blunden at 416.927.9144 ext. 112 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org