Become an ONPHA member
ONPHA membership gives you access to to services, supports and resources to help you provide sustainable, high-quality housing for Ontario's communities:
- Learning and professional development opportunities tailored to the non-profit housing context
- Tools and resources to help save time and eliminate guesswork
- Responsive member support to navigate the questions and challenges that come your way
- Information and updates in convenient, time-saving formats
- Conference and events to bring the sector together
- Networks and knowledge exchange to help members innovate, collaborate and share best practices
- Advocating for our members' needs at all levels of government
- Policy and research to help ground government and sector decision-making
- Exclusive deals and discounts on the products and services housing providers need
Types of memberships:
View our 2017-2018 Member Benefits booklet to learn more about the services and savings that ONPHA membership unlocks.
For more information or to become a member, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 1-800-297-6660, ext. 108.
Become an ONPHA Associate Member
An ONPHA Associate Membership is the best way to reach and connect with our strong community of more than 700 non-profit housing providers across Ontario, with perks and benefits like visibility and access, timely information and updates, and cost-savings through deeply discounted rates on advertising, exhibit space and more.
ONPHA’s more than 160 Associate Members include housing sector suppliers and service providers, property management companies, research and consulting firms, community organizations, advocacy groups, and community members who support non-profit housing in Ontario.
Developing Associate Membership
ONPHA also offers an associate membership option for organizations who are in the process of developing new non-profit housing in their communities.
Learn more about Associate Membership