Join us at a Meeting Near You!
Every year, ONPHA hosts Regional Meetings in communities across Ontario. These one-day forums bring members together in their own backyards to hear key ONPHA and sector updates, learn and network. Last year, over 600 members joined us!
Our team is gearing up to host you again, and we’re doing things a little differently. Just as you’ve asked, we’re taking steps to build up the association so ONPHA can have a stronger impact for housing and deliver more value to members. We also need to ensure our financial stability for years to come.
To achieve all of this, we’re making a few changes to our Regional Meetings that will help us:
- reach more members
- expand our in-person connections with you throughout the year
- increase our team’s capacity to deliver value
- make better use of our resources.
While we won’t be able to make it out to as many communities in 2019 as we have in previous years, there are more meetings to come in 2020. Plus, next year, we’ll be visiting regions we haven’t been able to reach in the past. We can’t wait to connect with members in these new locations.
In addition to Regional Meetings, we're adding new ways for you to stay connected and have a voice. This year, we're adding:
- a new video series for members to hear key updates from ONPHA’s leadership
- quarterly webinars packed with ONPHA updates so you always have the latest about what we’re doing for you, from advocacy, to training, and more
- more opportunities for members to have a voice and shape the association, including new committees such as the Conference Content Committee and others dedicated to specific advocacy issues
- wrap-up reports and webinars from every Regional Meeting to ensure that valuable learning and updates are captured
- a session at the annual Conference which will operate much like a Regional Meetings and be open to all delegates
- online communities to give members a platform to discuss all things housing-related
Learn more about what’s changing.