Thursday, April 4, 2019 | 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Having a strong capital replacement plan in place is essential to set yourself up for success when your property needs any unexpected repairs. Join our upcoming webinar to learn the basics of capital replacement planning, why it matters, and how an effective plan can save you money.
Walk away with a better understanding of:
- the steps involved in capital replacement planning
- how to know when it’s time to make a replacement
- how to make more affordable repairs
- determining when replacements can be done in-house or consultants are required
Manager, Capital Assets & Infrastructure | Victoria Park Community Homes
Rizwan is the Manager of Capital Assets and Infrastructure at Victoria Park Community Homes (VPCH). He has practiced as a structural engineer in both Ontario and Alberta, and currently oversees all major construction work carried out by Victoria Park.
Rizwan completed his bachelor and master’s in engineering at the University of Toronto and is a registered professional engineer in the province of Ontario, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
To register for this webinar:
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at email@example.com.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
You will receive your confirmation and webinar login instructions via email two weeks before the webinar date.