Operating safely during COVID-19
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 2pm to 3:30pm
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, ONPHA has been working with its members to understand the concerns and challenges facing the sector and to develop solutions and best practices to allow providers to operate safely.
Join our panel of housing providers as they share their experiences and strategies for maintaining properties while ensuring the health and safety of their residents, staff and contractors. Come prepared for this interactive session with your questions and concerns about operating safely during the pandemic and gain knowledge to help you develop your own pandemic response and business continuity plans and resources.
Walk away with a deeper understanding of:
- Foggers: when & where to deploy them
- Entry of units: policy & process
- PPE: how it works & proper usage
- Ensuring a safe return to work for staff: protocols and injury prevention
This session is geared towards housing provider staff who are involved in health and safety, operations and maintenance.
To register for this webinar:
This webinar is free to all who wish to attend.
- Log into the ONPHA website with the existing username and password associated with your ONPHA account. (Don’t have an ONPHA account? Email us at email@example.com.)
- Click the "Register Myself" or “Register Someone Else” button below.
- Proceed to the shopping cart to confirm your registration and payment (if applicable). (Click on “Cart” at the top right of the website to access the cart.)
You will receive your confirmation and webinar login instructions via email two weeks before the webinar date.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org