This spring, we had more than 600 members join us for Regional Meetings across Ontario.
March 29 to April 27
14 Ontario communities
On the agenda
With the theme of Building a Sustainable Future, we put together a full day of networking, learning and discussion, to help us all evolve to meet changing demands. The interactive one-day meetings helped us work together to answer some of our sector's most pressing questions:
- What does 'modernization' mean, in real terms, for housing providers?
- What changes can we expect from the provincial and federal governments?
- How can we apply more business-like, entrepreneurial thinking to the work we do?
- How can we strengthen our organizations to be more flexible and resilient through change?
New registration (Thunder Bay meeting)
- Click REGISTER or the "Register now" button below.
- Click “New Registration”
- Verify your information (please ensure you enter a valid email address so you can receive key updates on your regional meeting)
- If you have been provided a discount code, please enter this in the “ID Code” section
- Please select the meeting location you wish to attend
- If you are required to pay to attend the meeting, please enter your payment method
- Print your invoice and keep for your records
If you already registered or were on the wait list for our Regional Meeting in Thunder Bay that was scheduled for April 27 (cancelled due to severe freezing rain), click here to confirm your attendance at the rescheduled June 2 meeting.
If you have any questions about the Regional Meetings, please contact Leah Blunden at 416.927.9144 ext. 112 or email us at email@example.com.